Tom Moore is a Dublin born artist whose work involves illustration in different media, including traditional print making practices and animation. He studied at the National College of Art & Design specialising in printmaking and subsequently won the Black Church Print Studio Award in 2006.
He has exhibited in numerous group exhibitions, including the annual RHA Graduate show and several exhibitions with the Black Church Print Studio, in 2010 completed a commission of 252 prints for the Gibson Hotel in the Point Village, and is currently working with BatCat Games on their post P-3 Biotic release.
- An Exquisite Corpse, Curiosity Cabinet, Temple Bar, Dublin
- Generator, In-Spire Gallery, Gardiner Street, Dublin.
- Production, Monster Truck, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- Krucifix, Curiosity Cabinet, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- ART SWAP, Little Green Street Gallery, Dublin.
- BOXiD Round III, No Grants Gallery, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- The Dog Show, Gallery Grangie, Lennox Street, Richmond, Melbourne.
- Unfinished Business, Sycamore Gallery, Sycamore Street, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- Good on Paper, Stone Gallery, Pearse Street, Dublin.
- Node, National Print Studio Network Exhibition, Original Print Gallery, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- Still Moving, Samhlaíocht Kerry Film Festival, The Round Gallery, Siamsa Tire, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- Order and Chaos, The LAB, Foley Street, Dublin.
- Hung, Drawn & Quartered, Carlinn Gallery, Dundalk Street, Carlingford, Co. Louth.
- I Hate Myself and Want to Die - a Tribute to Kurt, Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin.
- Hung, Drawn & Quartered, Original Print Gallery, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- See Figure.8, Talbot Gallery, Talbot Street, Dublin.
- It is a Kind of Magic, RHA Ashford Gallery, Dublin.
- Selected Works, Original Print Gallery, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- NCAD Graduate Show, 100 Thomas Street, Dublin.
- The Fantastic Mister Tom plus thirteen others, Cross Gallery, Francis Street, Dublin.
- Der Defastenkunstbunker, Convergence Centre, Temple Bar, Dublin.
- RDS Student Art Awards, RDS, Dublin.
- REJOYCE 100, National Print Museum, Garrison Chapel, Beggars Bush, Dublin.